With over 25,000 lessons provided during his 20 plus years of professional service, Andrew has developed an innate ability to work with students of all levels with a targeted focus into each individual’s goals. Throughout his playing and teaching career, Andrew has sought out professional tutelage from many of the most notable instructors in the country with an appreciation for proven historical methods balanced with the benefits of today’s technology.
Despite a vast knowledge of instructional philosophies and methodologies, Andrew does not adhere to any particular “branded model”. Instead, Andrew approaches each student opportunity with the open awareness to read their strengths and tendencies and develop a plan that highlights their best opportunities to be successful by the goals they establish. This approach represents both an incredible amount of knowledge for many metrics of cause and effect in the swing as well as an extremely personalized approach to instruction which has yielded him volumes of storied successes from all categories of play.
Andrew Braley, Director of Instruction
Andrew is a tenured PGA Professional of more than 20 years and comes to Three Crowns most recently from Nashville, TN where he was a multi-facility owner and Director of Instructor for the last 13 years. Prior to Nashville, Andrew was instrumental in the successful operations of clubs in Michigan, Georgia, Florida, Maryland and California.
Students with notable success include:
- 2018 NCAA All American
- 2005 #1 ranked Female Amateur
- Multiple LPGA Tour Players
- US Junior Amateur
- Top AJGA Players
- Multiple High School State Champions
- Multiple US Open Participants (Mens, Womens and Seniors)
- NCAA Scholarship Players
- Numerous Club Champions(Juniors, Men, Women, Senior Men and Senior Women)
- PGA and European Tour players
- PGA Champions Tour Member
- PGA Member since March 2000
- Golf Digest Top Instructors 2017-18
- Certified Peak Performance Mind Coach
- Certified TrackMan Level II Coach
- Certified K-Vest 3D Motion Coach
- Certified Callaway Master Club Fitter
When Andrew is not teaching or playing, you will probably find him with his dog “Cooper” – hiking, fly fishing or working on a carpentry project.