Three Crowns Golf Club represents the historic and combined efforts of BP Amoco and the Amoco Reuse Agreement Joint Powers Board to provide valued recreation to the residents and visitors of Casper, Wyoming. Three Crowns Golf Club aspires to be embedded within the community, partner in community activities and reach all members of the community without bias or barriers to provide quality dining, creative events and exceptional golf experiences.
2021 Published Rules
- All players must register with the golf pro shop prior to play. Starting play will be dictated by reserved tee times and administered by the starter and/or pro shop operations.
- Tee times may be reserved up to 14 days in advance.
- Tee time cancellations shall be made at least 3 hours in advance. No-show tee times will be tracked. After 2 or more no-shows in a 30-day period, tee times for that playing person/group will be restricted.
- Golf course dress code requires gentlemen to wear shirts with collars (no tee shirts). Ladies shall wear tops with either a collar or sleeves. Swimwear is not permitted.
- There shall be no more than four players in a playing group. (absolutely no 5-somes, 6-somes or more).
- Threesome and foursome groups have priority. Singles and twosomes have no priority over threesomes and foursomes.
- An 18-hole round of golf shall be paced at no more than 4 hours and 15 minutes. If a group has one clear open hole in front of them and the group behind is waiting, the group ahead shall stand aside and invite the faster group to play through. This method will continue as often as needed to maintain pace of play for the course.
- Groups who take more than 5 minutes break while making the turn from #9 to #10 will lose their course position and must follow the direction of the starter, marshal or golf pro shop to restart their play.
- All players must have their own set of golf clubs – quality rental sets are available through the pro shop.
- Three Crowns range balls are for use on Three Crowns practice facilities only. Three Crowns range balls may not be used for course play and may not be taken off property.
- Golf cart drivers must possess a current and valid driver’s license.
- A Golf Cart Agreement shall be signed by the responsible users at check-in. Annual pass holders may sign one agreement encompassing the entire season at time of pass purchase.
- Golf carts may not be driven in areas restricted by the course. These areas will be marked by course signage and may be changed from time to time at the sole discretion of the golf course superintendent and/or general manager.
- Players shall pair up in carts to minimize the number of carts in each playing group.
- Cart handicap flags may be obtained through the golf pro shop at registration prior to play. Handicap players must present state DMV handicap certification or doctor’s letter that encompasses a specific time period. Handicap flag use with golf carts does not provide unlimited access. Upon check-in or if applicable at the time of pass purchase, specific cart use rules will be presented to the approved user.
- Conduct shall be consistent with good manners and respect to all. Foul language, threats and/or disrespect to other players, groups or staff will not be tolerated.
- All food and alcohol to be consumed on Three Crowns property must be purchased through Three Crowns F&B Operations. Alcohol purchased at Three Crowns may not be taken off property.
- In general, we all share the experience at Three Crowns Golf Club and all players expect to have an enjoyable experience while using the facilities. However, no one player’s or group’s good time should interfere with other players or groups to also have a good time.
- Players and guests who chose not to follow these rules will be asked to leave – without refund.
- Annual Membership Accounts that host a credit balance must be used within the applicable calendar year. There will be no member credit balances rolled over from year to year.
- Gift Card credits expire 3 years from date of loaded purchase.
- Member Credit Book (credit) balances currently have no expiration date.
- Family Memberships shall include Primary Member, Spouse and all unmarried dependent children age 23 or younger who are active students with a primary residence in the home of the primary member.
- Cart Season Passes do not guarantee carts for practice sessions only.
- All annual passes provide 10% discount on guest fees within the member foursome. Discounts apply to daily fee rates listed and do not apply to events and/or special promotions.
- Annual passes include 20% discount on pro shop merchandise purchases and 20% off canned 6-pack purchases in the restaurant.
*Exceptions to these rules (if any) shall be made at the sole discretion of the General Manager.